Marketing a Medical Practice: Why SEO Essential for Chiropractors
The number of people who search about medical issues or find doctors through the Internet is constantly increasing.
People of all ages – including those who are 65 or older – aren’t just looking to the Internet to self-diagnose. They’re also looking to find medical experts in their area to diagnose and treat them.
Along with the fact that upwards of 80 percent of Internet users have searched the web for health related reasons, another important stat is that more than 90 percent of people never go past the first page of search results.
Additionally, the majority of clicks occur above the fold, so if you’re on the bottom half of the first page, people probably never even see your website in search results.
Therefore, it’s essential that you signal to search engines, and Google in particular since it’s the most-used search engine, that your site is most relevant to particular searches.
Search engine optimization for chiropractors can ensure that when people in your area look for help with their back pain, muscle aches or one of the many conditions that you treat, your practice will be at the top of search results.
We Can Handle All Aspects of SEO for Chiropractors
SEO is fairly straightforward, but there’s a lot that goes into it. Just like starting your car by turning a key makes the very complex processes going on under the hood seem simple, there’s a lot that goes behind the scenes of a successful SEO campaign.
- Keeping up with current and accepted SEO practices
- Ensuring that HTML is telling search engines what the topics of pages are and what the contents of images are
- Creating content that has the appropriate number of keyword phrases in it
- Naming files and directories in a structure that search engines prefer
- Obtaining quality backlinks and ensuring that poor quality backlinks don’t hurt your search engine rankings
- Getting listed on local sites, setting up your Facebook Business Page and indicating the location your practice is in
If you don’t know what you’re doing, your SEO efforts can actually hurt your search engine ranking.
Instead of spending an enormous amount of time handling your own SEO – which will take away from the time you need to run your practice – let us optimize your website.
We can handle all aspects of an SEO campaign, including:
- Chiropractic website development
- Content creation, including blog posts
- Setting up profiles on social media sites to signal that you’re a local practice
- Ensuring that your site’s structure is set up in a way that Google prefers
- Tracking the progress of your SEO campaign
Search engine optimization is essential for Chiropractors in the Internet age. Let us plan and implement an SEO campaign that will dramatically increase the number of patients who find you via the Internet.